October 15, 2011

Crocheting and WIP - it's been a while!

And boy, have I been busy.

My blindbags have dwindled down in frequency, as work has taken over. I've also become enamored with crocheting - but I'm working on a lot right now, and I'd love to share it with you.

Firstly, I'm working on a commission for the brony why bought my first Octavia. They've gone from this...









To this - there is a lot of work to go still, but it's the CMC, if you can't tell. I've got some other super-secret projects in the back ;)


For another brony, I'm working on a plushie. Look at this fat little pony. It looks like a hippo right now...but it'll be a pony.

She's also crocheted - never would have guessed, huh?







Lastly for this post...a hat. I've been trying to do some hairing with yarn, but when a little crazy and it's covered in way too MUCH yarn. Now I have a lot of work to do, but this is what I do in transit.

Between all of these and my super-secret blind bags, as well as an art trade...

Wouldn't it be nice not to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment